Monday, April 4, 2011

Menu Plan Monday....week of April 4



Back to reality for my house this week.

How wonderful it was to have all of my boys home all week long!!  Last week, my husband made his own sandwich every morning, so I didn't even have to get out of bed before he left for work in the morning!  Thank you, Sweetie!!!  :)
But, today the oldest two are back in school. 
Again we are:
1.  Getting up early
2.  Making lunches

I did rather well with my menu plan, even on break last week, but there is ALWAYS room for improvement!  I took out my "household notebook" that I kept several years back and checked out my "menu planning" tab for some new (old) ideas of meals my family enjoys.  I had forgotten about the first one I am going to make!  It is a meal that all of my family gave 4 or 5 stars!  That deserves making again!  :)

So, the plan:

MONDAY:  Mom-Style Burger Helper (from 30 Day Gourmet Freezer Cooking Manual or check out her website too)  I will try to make a larger portion, so I can put some in the freezer!  :)

TUESDAY:  Soy Ginger Chicken in Crock Pot (new recipe)

WEDNESDAY:  Soup and Sandwiches (diner's choice...deli meat or pb/jelly)

THURSDAY:  Soft Tacos (fix in crock pot...we will be eating in shifts this evening)

FRIDAY:  BBQ pork chops and Easy Oven Fries


Looking for more menu ideas?  Check out Menu Plan Monday, at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

And, if you have found me from a link at Laura's site, you may subscribe to daily updates from 2 Make Ends Meet, if you are interested.  Thank you!  You can also find extra updates and content from me on Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks again for visiting and have a wonderful day! Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!