Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thrifty Thursday....some great deals for items you may need....

I just wanted to highlight a few deals that have shown up in my inbox over the past couple of days.

***The first one might come in really handy, if you or any member of your family is in need of new shoes.
You can purchase a half off voucher for Shoemall at Mamapedia right now.  You buy $30 for only $15!!!
Be sure to check out the sale items.  There are some great deals for men, women, boys and girls.
Shoemall also carries hats, sunglasses and bags.

***Here is a deal to look forward to tomorrow (Friday).  Designer Whey will be giving a huge giveaway via their Facebook page.  "Like" them on Facebook to be included in all of the details of this giveaway.
I enjoy using Designer Whey for a protein shake every once in a while, but I also enjoy baking with it, like these Healthy Homemade Granola Bars.
Right now, you can print a coupon for $2 off Designer Whey, while you wait for the giveaway to start.
By the way, the last time I bought Designer Whey, I got it FREE from Amazon Gift Cards I earned on Swagbucks!  Don't know about Swagbucks?  Check out my posts about them here.

***Many companies are using Facebook these days, and here is another opportunity that you may not have tried yet...Dial for Men Sweepstakes.
If you have someone who would love to win some "manly" prizes (Dial for Men products, $50 gift cards, riding lawn mowers, even a Polaris ATV), go ahead and "like" Dial for Men on Facebook.  They are giving away daily prizes, and you are able to enter for these prizes once per day (better odds of winning)!

***Do you like Quiznos?  Did you know you can get any sub for $2.99 plus a cookie right now?

***The final deal might be just what you needed for some upcoming birthdays?  Mother's Day?  Right now, you can get a half off deal for some beautiful jewelry from Alana Norell, Inc. through Moolala.  Get $30 worth of jewelry for only $15.
I have a sterling silver charm bracelet that I would love to add to....maybe when my husband reads my blog post today, he will think this is a good deal for me!  ;)

I hope that these deals might be of some use to you!  Helping you be thrifty on items that you need!  :) Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!