Monday, June 6, 2011

Menu Plan Monday....week of June 6

Off to a fresh start...with the Memorial Day holiday last weekend, and my computer malfunctioning, I didn't even write a menu plan.  I could have at least written it down on paper, you would think, but I didn't!!!  That is really why I write a menu plan post each week....to keep me accountable to actually making a menu plan!  :)

After an absolutely beautiful weekend, here is my plan for the week:

MONDAY:  Hamburgers on the George Foreman Grill (I really am wanting a charcoal grill these days....)

TUESDAY:  Pork Chops in the Crock Pot

WEDNESDAY:  Easy Chicken Pasta Salad

THURSDAY:  Sandwiches, Diners Choice

FRIDAY:  Grilled Chicken on Salad Greens

This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie.  Visit her site for lots of great ideas!

And, if you have found me from a link at Laura's site, you may subscribe to daily updates from 2 Make Ends Meet, if you are interested.  Thank you!  You can also find extra updates and content from me on Facebook and Twitter. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!