Monday, July 25, 2011

Menu Plan Monday...week of July 25

What a fun, busy weekend!  After playing 4 baseball games this weekend, my youngest son's season is over.  They did a great job!
Then, we had the pleasure of attending our nephew's wedding.  What a wonderful way to end the weekend!

Now, I need to plan some menus:

MONDAY:  Chicken Soft Tacos

TUESDAY:  BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches

WEDNESDAY:  Angel hair pasta with parmesan cream sauce

THURSDAY:  Tuna Melts

FRIDAY:  Sloppy Joes

With baseball season down, we will be eating more dinners together as a family!  Yay!  I am looking forward to it!  :)

This post is linked to I'm an Organizing Junkie, where you can view many more menu plans! Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!