Monday, August 8, 2011

Menu Plan Monday...week of August 8

Happy Monday everyone!

How have you been doing on menu planning in August???

I have been doing okay....the problem that I have been dealing with is remembering to fix what I have planned!  That seems like a no-brainer, but I have been relying on my memory instead of having my menu plan in plain site, so that I don't have to go to my blog post to see what is supposed to be for supper!  Haha! 

I need to fix that problem this week.

I know there are many cute ideas for Menu Plan boards out there on the internet.  I am not ready to make a fancy board...not yet, anyway.

I think for now, I will just post it on my refrigerator...even if it is on a scratch piece of paper, it will be a start!  LOL!!!

Here is my plan for the week:

MONDAY:  Mini Taco Bowls (because I forgot they were on the plan for last week...how pathetic!)

TUESDAY:  Easy and Frugal Surprise Pancakes (I love breakfast for dinner!)

WEDNESDAY:  Super Easy Chicken Enchilada Skillet

THURSDAY:  Paninis on the George Foreman Grill (had them last week...had forgotten how good they taste!)

FRIDAY:  Spaghetti

What is your system for keeping track of your menu plan?  Share your ideas below!!!  :)

You can also visit Menu Plan Monday for more inspiration!  :)

And, if you have found me from a link at Laura's site, you may subscribe to blog updates from 2 Make Ends Meet, if you are interested.  Thank you! 
You can also find extra updates and content from me on Facebook and Twitter. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!