Friday, September 16, 2011

Amazon Mom (now Amazon Family)...FREE program that saves you a lot!

Awhile back, I remember writing a post about Amazon Mom (now called Amazon Family).  I truly believe that if I still had little ones in diapers, I would sign up.  By choosing the Subscribe and Save option, moms (and dads), can save 30% off on diapers and wipes!  That is a fabulous savings!

I just came across this article on yahoo, that recommends things to buy and things not to buy on amazon.  One of the things "to buy" was diapers through the Amazon Family program.

I think it would be worth your time to check it out.

Anyone use Amazon Family for diapers and wipes? Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!