Thursday, September 15, 2011

Buy One Get One Free continues....Byerlys/Lunds through September 21



The great Buy One Get One FREE deals continue through next week at Byerlys/Lund's stores.  Check here for the highlights.

Have you been stocking up on your favorite foods?  My mom loves to shop at Byerlys...and we benefit, because she often will buy one, and give us the free one, since she and my dad don't go through as much food as we do...thanks Mom!  :)

Here is a new coupon for a FREE pound of bananas (w/ $10 purchase)

If you want to view the entire ad, with all the colorful pictures, click here. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!