Friday, October 28, 2011

Lego Advent Calendars...on sale

I have always thought about buying one of these for my boys, but I never have...I find myself looking at them every year!  It would be an investment...something that we would pull out year after year...hmmmm....
...and I see that right now Amazon has several Lego Advent Calendars on sale...cheaper that Target and Walmart prices. 
Plus you get FREE Super Saver Shipping!
Only $33.95 for the LEGO® City Advent Calendar 7553


Only $38.48 for the LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar (7958)


Maybe this will be the year I buy one.........




Would you like to get updates from 2 Make Ends Meet? 
You may by:
*Subscribing to my e-mails
*"like" my page on Facebook
*follow my tweets on Twitter
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!