Monday, October 31, 2011

Menu Plan Monday---week of Oct. 31

Brrrr!!!!  It is a chilly morning here...but thankfully, we don't have any snow like some parts of the country!
I am not ready for snow!!!!

Today being Halloween, and it being so cold, my trick-or-treaters will need something warm in their bodies, before heading out the door tonight!

MONDAY:  Crock Pot Chicken Curry (so excited to try this...I made a "freezer bag meal", and will cook it today, in my crock pot)!

TUESDAY:  Crock Pot Chili

WEDNESDAY:  Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

THURSDAY:  Easy Spaghetti Pie
 
FRIDAY:  Tator Tot Hotdish--a request from my middle son!

Check out other menu plans at I'm an Organizing Junkie.


FYI, great books available at Taste of Home, for gift giving!  Cookbooks, and children's books are on sale.
**$5 Book Sale now through November 7th. Supplies Limited! For additional savings use code: LST88 for free shipping on orders over $20!

**$5 Children's Book Sale! Supplies Limited! For additional savings use code: LST89 for free shipping on orders over $20!

Would you like to get updates from 2 Make Ends Meet? 
You may by:
*Subscribing to my e-mails
*"like" my page on Facebook
*follow my tweets on Twitter
Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!