Monday, October 10, 2011

Menu Plan Monday...week of October 10


Well, last week my menu plan failed after Wednesday....but, I have a fabulous excuse!  I was fighting with my allergies/and or a plain old cold.....I went into a "fix supper for yourself, please" mode....and we all survived!  Imagine that!  :D

Anyway, I am feeling better, after fixing lots of tea, soups, and trying to drink lots of water, so on to my plan for this week:

MONDAY:  Sloppy Joes w/ these homemade hamburger buns.
(...from my menu last week...my dear husband bought ground beef for me last night!)

TUESDAY:  Chicken Tenders and Rice

WEDNESDAY:  Sandwiches, Diner's Choice

THURSDAY:  Angel Hair Pasta with Homemade Red Sauce

FRIDAY:  Crockpot Chicken Tacos (make the "filling" in the crockpot and serve in soft taco shells)


How about you?  What do you have on your plan for the week?

View some great plans at I'm an Organizing Junkie, and a new site I just was introduced to Keeper of the Home.

Did you follow a link from Laura's or Stephanie's sites?  I am pleased to have you here!  Do you like what you are reading here?  If so, you can subscribe here to e-mail updates.  You can also find extra postings at Facebook and Twitter.  Have a fabulous day!  :) Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

1 comments make me happy:

  1. Your menu plan looks good-I'm bookmarking your sloppy joe recipe :) Found you via the orgjunkie linkup!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!