Monday, October 24, 2011

Menu Plan Monday...week of October 24



After a nice long weekend...no school for the boys on Thursday and Friday, and enjoying having my niece with us for part of it , we are back to a "normal" week!

That means I have to cook more...bummer!  LOL!  Basketball season has officially started too, so we will be working around evening practices.  Ugh!


This is what I am planning:

MONDAY:  Crock Pot Turkey Tetrazzini (using chicken today)

TUESDAY:  Hamburger Gravy over Mashed Potatoes

WEDNESDAY:  Ham and Cheddar in a Loaf (going to try to get this made THIS week...plans changed last week, and I didn't make it).

THURSDAY:  Sloppy Joes---eaten in several shifts!!!!  Way too many things scheduled tonight!

FRIDAY:  Frugal Freezer Chicken Vegetable Soup, with homemade Classic French Bread


Sign up for Nikki's Freebie Jeebies - and you could win a KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart Stand Mixer!!  Who wouldn't like to own one of those?!!!

This post is linked to I'm an Organizing Junkie! Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

1 comments make me happy:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!