Friday, November 18, 2011

Frugal Friday...FREE offers!

What could be better than some free offers for Frugal Friday?
Say that 5 times fast!  :)

Here we go...
*Give a sample of Kleenex to a friend, and you will be sent a sample too! Kleenex is offering Softness Worth Sharing .  When they ran the promotion last winter, I gave a sample to my sister across the country, while receiving a sample for myself!  It is kind of a fun one to take part in.

*Are you willing to try a new recipe or two, for Thanksgiving?  You might want to take a look at these:



*Maybe you are all set for Thanksgiving but need some new Christmas craft ideas to do with your kids?  Here is a great e-book that you can download right away.


*Get a FREE bottle of lens cleaner and cloth when you print this coupon and bring it in to a Walmart Vision Center

*Sign up for Chili's e-mail newsletter, and print a coupon for FREE chips & queso!  They will send you other offers too, right to your inbox...like FREE dessert!  Yum!


*Lastly,  grab a FREE sample of Emergen-C Vitamin Drink Mix!
They taste great!  :)

If you are reading this as an e-mail, or in a reader, and can't see some of the content, make sure to check out the complete posting here.

Be sure to check out my giveaway...receive $25  to spend on local and national Eversave deals.

Would you like money saving tips and more from "2 Make Ends Meet"? 
You may receive them by:
*Subscribing to my e-mails
*"like" my page on Facebook
*follow my tweets on Twitter
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!