Featured Post

Cash back apps...my favorites! How about you...are you saving too?!

Cash back...what a wonderful thing! There are several different ways that I earn cash back while shopping in the store, or while shopping ...

Friday, November 18, 2011

Frugal Friday...FREE offers!

What could be better than some free offers for Frugal Friday?
Say that 5 times fast!  :)

Here we go...
*Give a sample of Kleenex to a friend, and you will be sent a sample too! Kleenex is offering Softness Worth Sharing .  When they ran the promotion last winter, I gave a sample to my sister across the country, while receiving a sample for myself!  It is kind of a fun one to take part in.

*Are you willing to try a new recipe or two, for Thanksgiving?  You might want to take a look at these:



*Maybe you are all set for Thanksgiving but need some new Christmas craft ideas to do with your kids?  Here is a great e-book that you can download right away.


*Get a FREE bottle of lens cleaner and cloth when you print this coupon and bring it in to a Walmart Vision Center

*Sign up for Chili's e-mail newsletter, and print a coupon for FREE chips & queso!  They will send you other offers too, right to your inbox...like FREE dessert!  Yum!


*Lastly,  grab a FREE sample of Emergen-C Vitamin Drink Mix!
They taste great!  :)

If you are reading this as an e-mail, or in a reader, and can't see some of the content, make sure to check out the complete posting here.

Be sure to check out my giveaway...receive $25  to spend on local and national Eversave deals.

Would you like money saving tips and more from "2 Make Ends Meet"? 
You may receive them by:
*Subscribing to my e-mails
*"like" my page on Facebook
*follow my tweets on Twitter
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)