Sunday, November 20, 2011

Frugal Gift Giving idea....Parent Magazine

Here is a great offer for some frugal gift giving.

As any parent knows, babies don't come with instruction manuals!  I found it helpful, as a new mom, to read parenting magazines (some of the time) for different ideas on things that worked, and did not work for parents. 

Right now, SavvySource is offering a 2 year subscription to Parents Magazine for only $7.  That's a great deal.
Want to save more?  Once you view the offer, click the Facebook "like" button, and it will automatically take another $1 off your cost! 
Wow!  That would make it only $6 for a 2 year subscription.  Give it as a gift, or order it for yourself!  :)

Would you like money saving tips and more from "2 Make Ends Meet"? 
You may receive them by:
*Subscribing to my e-mails
*"like" my page on Facebook
*follow my tweets on Twitter
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!