Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!



How do you like the little turkey my youngest made?  Haha!  We traced his shoes for the body and his hands for the feathers!  (Not my idea, but one we found online)!  I thought it turned out rather cute!

Today, we will be enjoying spending time with lots of family, my husband's family and my family too.  As I mentioned earlier this week, I get to meet my little grand nephew for the first time!  How fun to have a little one around again.  It has been 8 years since we've had a 15 month old around here!  :) 

And, of course, yummy food to share!

I wasn't feeling too well yesterday, so I enlisted the help of my husband and boys...they actually made the jello salad and oatmeal bread for me!  (I think this might have to be the new tradition!  LOL!)  Not really, because I really do enjoy the baking and cooking, but it sure helped me out.

Whatever you do today, I hope you can take a moment to be thankful for what you have been blessed with....Happy Thanksgiving!



Would you like money saving tips and more from "2 Make Ends Meet"? 
You may receive them by:
*Subscribing to my e-mails
*"like" my page on Facebook (extra content)
*follow my tweets on Twitter (extra content)
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!