Wednesday, December 28, 2011

FREE Redbox Movie Rental

Get a FREE Redbox Movie Rental!!!

I love Redbox, do you?

We had a family movie night on Monday evening.  For $1 we rented Cars 2, and I bought 4 bags of popcorn for $1, with a Walgreens coupon!  Woohoo...Family Movie Night for $2! 

If you click on my link and it's your first time renting online, they'll give you a free one-night online rental credit.  (I'll get a free rental each time you rent via my link during the program.  Yahoo!)  You can do the same also, send your link to your friends, and you both benefit too!

What will you rent?

Also, join the Redbox Text Club, for monthly offers sent straight to your phone! Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

1 comments make me happy:

  1. It is awesome that you get these incentives for people that sign up an online account through your link. I will definitely have to do that as well. For me I enjoy my movies through my Blockbuster Movie Pass. I work for DISH Network and I learned about this Pass and since they were offering it to all their customers free for three months; I thought I would check it out. I have been a long time customer with them, so after Netflix had their price hike it seemed like a good idea. I fell in love with the pass and I kept it after the three months and now pay only $10 a month for it. I get unlimited streaming, mail-in DVD’s, in-store exchanges, and so much more. For that price, it is definitely worth it. I do however look for these deals with Redbox for the kids. They love the experience of going to the Kiosk and picking out movies for them to watch at their sleepovers. I use both services and since I don’t pay anything for the Redbox movies I figured I would let the kids keep enjoying it, so thank you so much for this deal!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!