Monday, December 12, 2011

Menu Plan Monday...week of Dec. 12


"We are the champions, my friend...and we'll keep on fighting 'til the end!!!!"

Just had to sing that line, as my oldest son's basketball team took home the championship in this past weekend's basketball tournament.  So much fun!

Another busy week ahead, as we look forward to the high school choir concert tonight, which will be fantastic, and practices, church youth group and more...

So, what shall we eat this week? 

MONDAY:  Baked Rice with Butternut Squash
new recipe that I am trying tonight (w/ a buttercup squash)

TUESDAY:  Frugal Turkey Pot Pie

WEDNESDAY:  Soup and Sandwiches, Diner's Choice

THURSDAY:  Easy French Toast Bake
(mmm....breakfast for supper!)
Easy Oven French Toast Bake
FRIDAY:  Make Ahead Stuffed Shells
(because plans changed, and I didn't make them last week!)

Find more recipe ideas at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

Would you like money saving tips and more from
"2 Make Ends Meet"? 
You may receive them by:
*Subscribing to my e-mails
*"like" my page on Facebook (extra content)
*follow my tweets on Twitter (extra content)
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!