Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Declutter my papers with a plate rack???!!!!

I have a paper problem...


...and, as you can see, just a small corner of the kitchen is my "office"

I have been searching for quite a while for the perfect way to better organize my "office".  The majority of files that need to be kept (and not accessed all of the time) are downstairs in storage, but I do need a way to keep the rest of the paperwork organized more efficiently.  I did NOT want to spend much money on this either.  So, I had a little "brainstorm".  I thought I might be able to repurpose a plate rack display.  I have seen these often at thrift stores, and never had any use for them as a plate rack, but if I could use them for organizing.....

Jack pot!  I found one for $1.99 at Good Will the other day.

(I'm not quite sure if it technically was a plate rack, but it will work, I think!)

My idea is to get a few more (cute) folders, and organize my "plethora of papers" something like this:






I'm not finished yet....and hope to show you an "after" picture soon!

This post is linked to Works for Me Wednesday.


Are you new here? Would you like money saving tips and more from
"2 Make Ends Meet"? 
You may receive them by:
*Subscribing to my e-mails
*"like" my page on Facebook (extra content)
*follow my tweets on Twitter (extra content) Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!