Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Menu Plan Monday...week of January 30



Here we go...a FULL week of school!  I better get my act together and plan some good meals.

Here it is, short and sweet:
MONDAY:  Using leftover pork roast for Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches

TUESDAY:  Soft Tacos

WEDNESDAY:  Sandwiches

THURSDAY:  Crock Pot Chili (plans changed last week...never made)

FRIDAY:  Slow and Easy Asian Chicken (new recipe I am trying)

...and I think I will try and make Ham Rollups for the Superbowl (I'm not interested in the game, but I'm sure my boys will be watching it, and will be hungry, of course)!!

If you are looking for more appetizer and party food ideas, you can check this out posting too!

As always, you can find other meal plans at Menu Plan Monday.

Are you new here? Would you like money saving tips and more from
"2 Make Ends Meet"? 
You may receive them by:
*Subscribing to my e-mails
*"like" my page on Facebook (extra content)
*follow my tweets on Twitter (extra content)


Get All You for just $1!
This offer is only good through today, if you are interested! Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!