Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Menu Plan Monday (or Tuesday)...week of Feb. 20

Better late than never..........

I enjoyed a long, 3 day weekend, as my older two were off because of President's Day!  We did actually have a planned meal last night...I just didn't get it posted here!  LOL!

This is the plan for the week:

MONDAY:  Chicken Soft Tacos (similar to last week, just made in the oven instead...minus the taco seasoning...still very tasty!)  Bonus:  the leftovers went into the freezer...LOVE when that happens!

TUESDAY:  Game day...pasta shells and sauce (in shifts...practices tonight also)

WEDNESDAY:  Sandwiches

THURSDAY:  Sloppy Joes

FRIDAY:  Game day...eating in shifts...once again...what's a mom to do??!!!  Have some healthy choices on hand....cereal, fresh fruit, Greek yogurt...pb and j always work!

As much as I love basketball, it will be much easier to plan my meals when we have a couple weeks off in between basketball and the start of baseball!  :D

How about you?  How are your meals going for busy families?


Check out Menu Plan Monday, for inspiration from other meal planners!



P.S.  Check out my Purex Triple Action Detergent Giveaway, if you haven't yet!


Would you like money saving tips and a little slice
of my reality from "2 Make Ends Meet"? 
You may receive them by:
*Subscribing to my e-mails
*"like" my page on Facebook (extra content)
*follow my tweets on Twitter (extra content)
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!