Monday, February 27, 2012

Menu Plan Monday...week of Feb. 27 & Walking Tacos

I hope everyone had a great weekend...

We had a busy one with basketball tournaments, but as of yesterday, the basketball season is done for our youngest.  One less child to get to practices this week!  That helps a little....lol!
While visiting many concession stands at the basketball tournaments, I have been reminded of a great idea for a fun meal..."walking tacos"...such an easy and fun way to eat a taco.
Do you know about "walking tacos"?  I first learned about them from my sister-in-law.
All you need are:
1.  Individual bags of Nacho Cheese Doritos (or Fritos)
2.  Taco meat
3.  Shredded Cheese
4.  Shredded Lettuce
5.  Salsa
6.  Sour Cream
Open the chips.  Place each topping in the bag.  Walk and eat.  Haha!  Not really, but it does make for a great meal at open houses, etc.


Anyway....this is my plan for the week:

MONDAY:  Chicken Tenders and Crockpot Chicken Curry (from the freezer) and Rice---this worked out well...my husband doesn't care for the chicken tenders, and my boys didn't care for the Chicken Curry!  Hee hee!

TUESDAY:  Ground Beef and Cheese Quesadillas

WEDNESDAY:  Sandwiches

THURSDAY:  Creamed Tuna on Baking Powder Biscuits

FRIDAY:  Angel Hair Pasta and Sauce (such an easy thing to fix after a basketball game!)


What's your plan for the week?

Do you need some ideas?  You can always check out Menu Plan Monday for lots of ideas!


Would you like money saving tips and a little slice
of my reality from "2 Make Ends Meet"? 
You may receive them by:
*Subscribing to my e-mails
*"like" my page on Facebook (extra content)
*follow my tweets on Twitter (extra content)
Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!