Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Chocolate Pudding...dairy-free version!

Yay!  It worked!

In my quest for finding more dairy-free foods (I think I have become lactose intolerant, now that I am 40-something), I came across a recipe for "Dairy-Free Chocolate pudding".  Yum!  I love chocolate pudding!  This recipe uses coconut milk, instead of regular milk.

I have made homemade chocolate pudding before (the "real old fashioned, cook on the stove" kind...not the "pour it out of a box, add milk and stir" kind), and am amazed how easy it is to do, so I wasn't intimated about making pudding "from scratch."

It was very easy, and it is very tasty.  In fact, my 9 year old saw the empty coconut milk container in the sink, after licking the bowl, and said in a unbelieving tone, "you made it with this?!"
Haha!

If you would like to try it, go and visit this site, and Stephanie will show you how...
Need other Dairy Free cooking recipes?  Here's a great link too.

Would you like money saving tips and a little slice
of my reality from "2 Make Ends Meet"?  Then I invite you to join me!
You may receive them by:
*Subscribing to my e-mails
*"like" my page on Facebook (extra content)
*follow my tweets on Twitter (extra content)
Follow Me on Pinterest


This post is linked to Delicious Dishes

Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!