Monday, March 12, 2012

Menu Plan Monday...week of March 12

Here I am again...Monday morning, and being forced to "meal plan"...

Okay, so no one is "forcing me" to meal plan, but I am forcing myself to do it.  It really does help me (most of the time...when I follow it)!  Now, if I could figure out how to get the grocery shopping and meal making done for me....haha!

We will be enjoying a couple of weeks between basketball and baseball in our house, so I am hoping to take advantage of this family dinner time, and plan some great meals!

Here goes...

MONDAY:  Super Easy Chicken Enchilada Skillet (found this one in a Kraft magazine...it's a keeper!)

TUESDAY:  Shepherd's Pie (haven't made this for years!  I will try to post later.)

WEDNESDAY:  Sandwiches, Diner's Choice and maybe soup too (church night...an easy meal to count on)

THURSDAY:  Chicken Breasts over Rice

FRIDAY:  Taco Salad (or "walking tacos")

There, now I feel better....still, anyone out there want to do the shopping and cooking for me????

Linking up, as usual, to I'm an Organizing Junkie.

Would you like money saving tips and a little slice
of my reality from "2 Make Ends Meet"?  Then I invite you to join me!
You may receive them by:
*Subscribing to my e-mails
*"like" my page on Facebook (extra content)
*follow my tweets on Twitter (extra content)
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!