Monday, March 5, 2012

Menu Plan Monday...week of March 5

Ahhhhh....it was nice to sleep in my own bed last night!  Even though we were only in a hotel for one evening because of an out of town basketball tournament...there's no place like home!  :)

We enjoyed a fun weekend with great families that we have gotten to know, and the boys won 4 out of the 5 games they played, coming home with a 2nd place medal (this mom likes the medals...they take up less space!)


Now, back to reality...laundry, and meal planning!  LOL!

After checking out what I have on hand, this is what I am planning for the week:

MONDAY:  Ground Beef Patties or Meatballs (I'll see what I get done today!) and Easy Oven Fries (made with red potatoes)

TUESDAY:  Crockpot Chicken Tacos
(This recipe has become a favorite!!!  It is SO easy and tasty!)

WEDNESDAY:  Sandwiches

THURSDAY:  Ham and Broccoli Casserole (I will be adapting this recipe)

FRIDAY:  Pasta Bake

Do you have your plan in place for the week?  It sure makes life for me so much easier when I do.  Even if I stray from the plan, it helps me at least a huge portion of the week!

Check out other ideas at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

Would you like money saving tips and a little slice
of my reality from "2 Make Ends Meet"? 
You may receive them by:
*Subscribing to my e-mails
*"like" my page on Facebook (extra content)
*follow my tweets on Twitter (extra content)
Follow Me on Pinterest


Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!