Monday, April 16, 2012

Menu Plan Monday...week of April 16

I really need to go grocery shopping!!!  It's hard to make meals when there's no food in the house!  :D

Well, there is plenty to eat...if you're not being picky!  Haha!

This is what I am planning, with a grocery store trip in the mean time...

MONDAY:  Crock Pot Hamburger Vegetable Soup

TUESDAY:  Baked Potatoes with Toppings

WEDNESDAY:  Sandwiches, diner's choice

THURSDAY:  Pasta, Sauce & Parmesan Cheese (or no sauce...some of my kids don't like sauce!)

FRIDAY:  Easy French Toast Bake


You can check out other meal plans here.

Would you like money saving tips and a little slice
of my reality from "2 Make Ends Meet"?  Then I invite you to join me!
You may receive them by:
*Subscribing to my e-mails
*"like" my page on Facebook (extra content)
*follow my tweets on Twitter (extra content)
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!