Tuesday, April 3, 2012

No Boil Pasta Bake--discovered!

My family always seems to enjoy pasta bakes.

They are easy to do, but when I was going to make one last week, I knew there had to be a way to save the step of fixing the pasta first.

I have made No Boil Lasagna before, so I searched on swagbucks,  "no boil pasta bake".  Low and behold, a whole list came up for me!  Yay!

I looked through a few of the posts and chose this No Boil Baked Penne to use for my template (can I call it that?)  I see that Stephanie writes a blog, and you can find the recipe and lots of others here.

Even my youngest, who didn't even want to try it, gave it more than 5 stars!

Another winner!

Now, to remember how I made the recipe....hee hee!

I know I used:
-medium shells (instead of penne)
-browned ground beef (instead of sausage)
-Market Pantry traditional pasta sauce
-cream cheese (instead of ricotta or cottage)
-no parmesan

I think I can go from there....

Enjoy!

P.S.  I should have taken a picture before...I will the next time I make it, and add it! Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!