Saturday, May 19, 2012

FREE mp3 credit on Amazon!

Seriously people, this is the main way that I get music...I always snatch up any
free Amazon mp3 credits out there!

If you have never downloaded music from Amazon, it is SUPER easy!

Go ahead and try right now, if you want...
This time you will receive $2 of Amazon mp3 credit (which works in iTunes also) when you follow the link, and then click "Share & Claim" to post your favorite music on Facebook.


There are many 99 cent songs, which you could download two for that price, or apply it to any of the $5 and under albums for May.  (This offer is good through May 24, so don't miss out!)

There is even a huge selection of albums for $3.99 and under!
 
What will you get with your FREE credit? Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!