Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Menu Plan (Monday) Tuesday...week of May 28


I LOVE 4 day weeks!  We enjoyed a wonderful weekend as a family.  We chose not to go up to my parents' cabin, as the weather report was not too friendly for outdoor activities, but had a fabulous time during our "staycation".
We used our MN Historical Society membership (which we purchased with a fabulous Groupon deal!) to visit the Minnesota History Center.  We hadn't been there for several years, and we always enjoy our time checking out the exhibits...some new and some old favorites.
If you live in MN, and haven't had a chance to visit the MN History Center, I would highly recommend it!

On to my menu plan:

MONDAY:  We had a wonderful meal at a graduation open house, and then I fixed a late supper (hamburger, and a steak that was thawed and ready to grill) for my oldest two at 8:00, when they were finished with baseball practice!  Believe me...that is NOT how we usually eat around here!  LOL!

TUESDAY:  Fixing several pounds of chicken breast.  Some for Crock Pot BBQ Chicken sandwich filling, which we will have tonight.

WEDNESDAY:  Sandwiches (as we have one out of town baseball game, and one home game...try to avoid eating out!) 

THURSDAY:  Lawnmower Tacos (new recipe that I have wanted to try)

FRIDAY:  Angel Hair Pasta with Sauce

Linking to: Menu Plan Monday

Be sure to enter my giveaway for Honey Bunches of Oats cereal (a full-size box)!

Would you like money saving tips and a little slice
of my reality from "2 Make Ends Meet"?  Then I invite you to join me!
You may receive them by:
*Subscribing to my e-mails
*"like" my page on Facebook (extra content)
*follow my tweets on Twitter (extra content)
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!