Monday, May 7, 2012

Menu Plan Monday...week of May 7


What a gorgeous morning!  We have had a LOT of rain, which makes everything SO green out my window!  I am thankful for some sunshine to help dry up the soggy backyard however, and hope to get some work done in the gardens this week.

Well, as I look at the practice/game schedule for the week, I'm not sure what to plan!!!  Yikes!  A lot of eating on the go, because all the schedules seem to overlap, and we are not all together (at home) until after 8 some evenings!!!

So, here is what I am planning for meals this week:

MONDAY:  Bring sandwiches and fruit/veggies along to game/practices.

TUESDAY:  Make-Ahead Unstuffed Pasta Shells

WEDNESDAY:  Bring sandwiches and fruit/veggies along to two consecutive games.

THURSDAY:  Picnic style supper again...at the baseball/soccer fields!

FRIDAY:  Hamburgers on the George Foreman (no evening plans!!!  Yippee!)

This is crazy!!!  I don't mind eating at games, but it's the packing it all up to take it with us that I don't like!  ;)

How about you??  Do you have a house full of kids running to different activities?  What are your favorite meals on those days?
You can take a look at some of my meals that I have named, On the Go, for days like these also

Linking up, as usual, to Menu Plan Mondays.

Would you like money saving tips and a little slice
of my reality from "2 Make Ends Meet"?  Then I invite you to join me!
You may receive them by:
*Subscribing to my e-mails
*"like" my page on Facebook (extra content)
*follow my tweets on Twitter (extra content)
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!