Wednesday, June 27, 2012

2 pair of eyeglasses for $6.95 plus shipping!

I have written several times about Goggles 4 U.  It is my choice for buying my eyeglasses.
I think I'm going to order this as one of my new frames!

It has saved me hundreds of dollars, and truthfully, I would probably be still wearing 15 year old glasses, had it not been for this great website!

Take advantage of this great deal, before it's too late.
Just use code G4UBOGO, when you checkout.


$8.99 Glasses w/ Coated Lenses


Choose any two $4.95 frames, and add enter your prescription in the form.  At checkout, use the code, and you will end up getting your eyeglasses for only $6.95 plus shipping.  (This is valid for single prescription lenses.  There is an extra charge for bifocals, or progressives.)

Check it out! Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!