Friday, September 21, 2012

$15 for $30 worth of Aprons, Bibs and Kitchen Gloves!

Growing up, I have fond memories of my mom wearing an apron.
She always had an apron on when she was cooking, or cleaning. I remember that apron also came in handy for wiping soap out of my eyes when she kneeled against the bathtub, helping me wash my hair when I was a little girl! :)

Haha!  It was the "all purpose" apron!

Here are some cute apron choices to order from FlirtyAprons!

Maybe I need to make my own "apron memories"!

This would be perfect..."Queen of Everything", since I'm the "Queen of the House"! LOL!



Anyone else have any "apron memories" to share?  Feel free to leave a comment below. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!