Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Easy Streusel Coffee Cake

New here?  Thanks for visiting!
Make sure to Subscribe to my e-mails, so that you may receive recipes, coupons, frugal ideas, and more.


It has been a while since I have shared a recipe on "2 Make Ends Meet", so when I made this on Labor Day morning for my family, I decided that I needed to post it for all of you!

This is a favorite recipe from my sister.  I'm not sure where it originally came from, but it is so easy and good, and I think you will agree.

The recipe is written for a 9 x 9 inch pan (which could also go in a 9 inch round pan), but I usually double the recipe, because I know how much my family enjoys it!  :)

Streusel Coffee Cake
Mix together:
*1 1/2 cups flour
*3/4 cup sugar
*2 tsp. baking powder

Mix together in separate bowl:
*1 beaten egg
*1/2 cup milk
*1/4 cup oil
*1/2 cup raisins (optional)

Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, and mix well.
Pour into a greased 9 x 9 inch pan. 

Streusel topping:
*1 tsp. cinnamon
*1 tbsp. melted butter
*1/4 cup brown sugar
*1 tbsp. flour
*1/2 cup nuts (optional)
Combine ingredients and drizzle over top of batter in pan.



Bake at 375* for 25 minutes, until knife comes out clean.





Serve warm!



Linking to:
*Delicious Dishes
*Tasty Tuesday


On Facebook?  Why not join me at "2 Make Ends Meet" on Facebook, for extra content!

Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!