Featured Post

Cash back apps...my favorites! How about you...are you saving too?!

Cash back...what a wonderful thing! There are several different ways that I earn cash back while shopping in the store, or while shopping ...

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Easy Streusel Coffee Cake

New here?  Thanks for visiting!
Make sure to Subscribe to my e-mails, so that you may receive recipes, coupons, frugal ideas, and more.


It has been a while since I have shared a recipe on "2 Make Ends Meet", so when I made this on Labor Day morning for my family, I decided that I needed to post it for all of you!

This is a favorite recipe from my sister.  I'm not sure where it originally came from, but it is so easy and good, and I think you will agree.

The recipe is written for a 9 x 9 inch pan (which could also go in a 9 inch round pan), but I usually double the recipe, because I know how much my family enjoys it!  :)

Streusel Coffee Cake
Mix together:
*1 1/2 cups flour
*3/4 cup sugar
*2 tsp. baking powder

Mix together in separate bowl:
*1 beaten egg
*1/2 cup milk
*1/4 cup oil
*1/2 cup raisins (optional)

Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, and mix well.
Pour into a greased 9 x 9 inch pan. 

Streusel topping:
*1 tsp. cinnamon
*1 tbsp. melted butter
*1/4 cup brown sugar
*1 tbsp. flour
*1/2 cup nuts (optional)
Combine ingredients and drizzle over top of batter in pan.



Bake at 375* for 25 minutes, until knife comes out clean.





Serve warm!



Linking to:
*Delicious Dishes
*Tasty Tuesday


On Facebook?  Why not join me at "2 Make Ends Meet" on Facebook, for extra content!

Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)