Thursday, September 20, 2012

Jingit!!! Another way to earn a little extra cash! :)

Oh my, I love Jingit!

I watch (short) videos, answer a few questions, and I watch as the cash accumulates in my account!  I also am earning Box Tops for our homeschool co-op while I do it too!



If you are interested, click the picture above, and sign in with your Facebook account. If you have a smartphone, you can earn extra cash when you check in at Walmart.
You have two choices for using the money you make:
1. Redeem for music downloads or
2. Sign up for a Jingit Visa debit card (this is NOT a credit card), and your money is placed on it to use anywhere a Visa debit card is accepted. (Once you have accumulated $2.00 in your Jingit account, you can apply for the debit card, and the $2.00 fee will be taken out of it...no money out of your pocket!

Anyone else loving Jingit??  I would love to know! Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!