Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Oral-B Professional Care 1000 toothbrush...only $37!

I usually don't post about specific Target Daily Deals, but this one was worth it, I thought.
I own this toothbrush, but I didn't get it for this price!

WOW!   This is quite the steal!!!
Not only do you get the toothbrush, but you even get a 10 pack of whitening strips included...all for only $37!!! That includes shipping!
Only $37, includes shipping!!

If you need a new toothbrush, or have always wanted an electric toothbrush, I would recommend the following deal!

Target Daily Deals - Save Over 65% on Oral-B Professional Care 1000 Rechargeable Toothbrush Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!