Monday, December 10, 2012

Cyber Monday Round 2...double cash back at over 500 stores on Ebates!

Did you know that today is considered Cyber Monday 2??

It is, and many online stores are offering great deals.

IF you still have some shopping you would like to do, consider taking care of it online, and take advantage of some great cash back offers.

I have earned a significant amount of cash back already for my Christmas shopping by going through Ebates.

Please know, I am not trying to encourage you to spend MORE money...just to get the MOST for the money that you were planning on spending anyway!  :)

Check out all of the double cash back participating stores:

 Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

An extra bonus from Ebates too...if you are new to Ebates, you will earn a $10 gift card (from Macy's, Kohl's, Walmart or Target) after making your first $25 purchase!  :)

I would love to hear if you have discovered the benefit of shopping via Ebates!  Let me know in the comments below! Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!