Friday, February 1, 2013

Save money on your pets!

Owning a pet is a wonderful thing!  :)  Growing up we always had a dog...first a chihuahua terrier mix, then a lhasa-poo, and then a golden retriever.

I have always loved dogs!

My husband finally gave in a few years back and agreed to getting a puppy!  A little westie-poo (west highland terrier/poodle mix)...she has been great, in her own goofy way!  Haha!  Dogs have such funny personalities sometimes!  :)

But, these same wonderful companions can be expensive too!!!

One of the ways I have discovered is to save on certain supplements and heartworm and tick medicines by buying online.  I think I didn't realize at first that the veterinarian wasn't the only place to purchase these products.

I am buying the exact brand and product that my vet has recommended, yet have saved a considerable amount by buying from 1-800PetMeds.  The service was great, and the shipping was very quick!  (Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on orders over $39 too!)

Save $5 off your order using code WEBC5

1-800-PetMeds Fetch/120x90.gif

Time for me to order more heartworm tablets...so I am placing an order!  :)

Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!