Monday, April 15, 2013

Tax Day Deals for you to enjoy!!!

I am not a tax expert...but I do know good deals when I see them!
My inbox is filled with Tax Day Deals, so I thought I would pass them along to you in one place!

See if any are worth taking advantage of today:
***Sonic Drive Thru--1/2 price drinks ALL day (not just during "Happy Hour")

***TCBY yogurt, Buy One Get One 50% off

***Plum District: save extra 15% with code: TAX15

***Williams-Sonoma---Free Shipping, any order with code: FREESHIP

***AMC Theaters:  coupon for FREE small popcorn

***Arby's Free order of Curly Fries or Potato Cakes

***Cinnabon:  2 free Cinnabon Bites from 6 - 8 p.m. today

***Great American Cookies:  FREE Birthday Cake Cookie today 

***Brueggers Bagels: $10.40 Bagel Bundle (baker's dozen and 2 tubs of cream cheese

***Old Navy:  Save an extra 15% with code: ONSPRING (online only)

***Swagbucks--If you haven't joined yet, now is the time! Earn Swag Bucks twice as fast today and get closer to free prizes like gift cards to Amazon, Target, Walmart & Paypal! Use the sign-up code DOUBLESTUFF70 for an extra 70 SB bonus when you sign up.

Do you have any others that you have heard about?
Feel free to share them with us in the comment section below!  Thanks! Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!