Saturday, May 4, 2013

Kick Back and Play!!! Sweepstakes from Purex, LG & Little Tikes!

Purex is teaming up with Little Tikes to make parents' lives this summer just a little bit easier.
Enter to win prizes including a playground, a washer & dryer from LG, and a year's supply of Purex!

Enter to win here!

Prizes include:
*Little Tikes Endless Adventures Playcenter Playground
*LG Front Load Washer and Dryer
*1 year supply of Purex Detergent and Crystals

Can you imagine all of the fun your children could have with the Little Tikes Endless Adventures Playcenter Playground?  My boys are big now, but I know the fun they had in our backyard with our swingset!  They would have loved the Little Tikes version!

Enter today!

Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!