Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Celebrate 5 Years of the App Store with free apps on iTunes!

Apple is celebrating 5 Years of the App Storeicon, and is giving away 10 apps for FREE!  Five of these are "landmark" apps, and the second 5 are "ground-breaking" apps (using their words)!

*Barefoot World Atlas
*Day One (Journal/Diary)
*How to Cook Everything
*Over
*Traktor DJ for iPhone

*Where's My Water
*Tiny Wings
*Badland
*Infinity Blade II
*Super Brothers: Sword & Sorcery EP


If you are an Apple user, I would suggest checking to see if you want any of these freebies!

I will be showing my boys (when they roll out of bed finally...yay!  They actually got to catch up on some sleep today!)


Do you have any of these apps?

Which are your favorite?

Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!