Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Pinecone Research...accepting 18 - 24 year old survey takers!!!!

I have been a Pinecone Research member for a couple of months.

I have already received 3 short surveys, which each pay 300 points (worth $3 by check, or save them up for bigger rewards), AND I have already been able to test a product, and give my opinion!!!

I love these opportunities!

Pinecone Research is selective, and will only accept new members periodically.

Right now they are really in need of 18 - 24 year olds to participate!

If that is you, or you know someone who would like to earn a little extra cash (or rewards), have them sign up by clicking below:

Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!