Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Great coupons to print!

Are you a coupon clipper? Honestly, I go in spurts, but I always feel a little sad when I get to the checkout counter, and I haven't done my work ahead of time...the cashier will ask, "any coupons today?" and I have to answer, "no" on some occasions!
Ugh!
With so many great offers out there...I should be prepared! How about you? Go ahead and check out this great batch of coupons...see if there are any you would like to use!!
$1.00 off JET-PUFFED, HONEY MAID, and HERSHEY's

 Buy (1) Tai Pei Entree or Appetizer, get (1) free 
 $2.00 off any (3) BITES Brand Bags 7 oz.-11.5 oz
 $2.00 off any Speed Stick Gear

$1.00 off Degree Men Deodorant/Antiperspirant
Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!