Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Menu Plan Monday (on Tuesday)....June 1

I hope everyone had a fabulous, LONG weekend, as I did with my family!  It is so wonderful to get away from home, where I don't have to look around me and feel guilty for not doing any work!  :)
My motto today is "better late than never" for my meal planning.  So even though this should have been posted yesterday, I will do it today.

Monday:  We got to "play it by ear"...let's face it, sometimes it is nice to be spontaneous.  We got home from the cabin around 4:00 p.m. and were busy unpacking, etc.  I really didn't feel like fixing anything for supper.  So I offered to pick up Little Caesar's pizza for dinner (wasn't that nice of me)!  :)  One large cheese pizza, and one large pepperoni pizza for $10 plus tax.  Feeding a family of 5...$10, and not having to cook...priceless (as one of those credit card commercials go)!!! :)

Tuesday:  Spaghetti with meat sauce (my husband likes it much better when I add browned hamburger to the sauce)

WednesdayHam and Cheese Melts with Poppyseed Mustard Sauce

Thursday:  Creamy Chicken Enchiladas...the original recipe is from 30 Day Gourmet...I will post this with my variations for you soon.

Friday:  Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Homestyle Deluxe (free full size sample from Kraft Foods)

Of course, I will need to serve some fruit and/or vegetables with each of these....

This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!