Monday, April 11, 2011

Menu Plan Monday....week of April 11

Well, I am a little disappointed with myself....I looked back at last week's menu plan and thought...wow!  I didn't follow that plan very well!

So...another week, another attempt at following my plan!  Am I the only one out there that does this???  Please tell me I'm not!  LOL!

MONDAY:  Here's another attempt at Soy Ginger Chicken in Crock Pot (I actually bought the chicken thighs now, so I have no excuse!)

TUESDAY:  Pasta with Three Cheese Sauce (Francesco Rinaldi, not homemade!)  :)

WEDNESDAY:  Sandwiches, it's Wednesday church night, you know!

THURSDAY:  Easy Chicken Pasta Salad -- now that it's getting warmer, this sounds good!


FRIDAY:  My older 2 boys are in the musical at school tonight (one cast member, one crew member) and I am really looking forward to it.  Cheese, crackers, fruit???  What do you eat before a performance????!!!! 

To see what others are fixing this week, visit Menu Plan Monday, at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

And, if you have found me from a link at Laura's site, you may subscribe to daily updates from 2 Make Ends Meet, if you are interested.  Thank you!  You can also find extra updates and content from me on Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks again for visiting and have a wonderful day! Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

4 comments make me happy:

  1. lolol ... you mean we actually have to FOLLOW the meal plan? ;-P I totally know what you mean! One thing that helps me actually eat what we plan is to make a bunch of stuff ahead of time and then we HAVE to eat it or I'll feel terribly guilty! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for making me feel better, Carrie! Good luck with your planning and cooking this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I have those weeks where I don't make much of anything that's on my menu plan; or I mix them up & have them on different days (which confuses my family cuz my husband and older kids actually check my blog throughout the week to see what's for dinner.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yay! You ladies are sure helping me feel better! Thanks for your encouragement!
    and Netta, my husband reads my updates too, and then if it's different he'll say, "wait, was that on your plan for today?" LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!