Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Amazon Kindle (w/ Special Offers)...what do you think?

Amazon has just announced a cheaper version of the oh, so popular Kindle Wireless Reading Device.
$25 cheaper to be exact!

I don't have a Kindle, or any kind of reader for that matter (just old fashioned books) but I know many people who love their readers.

Now, I think I could deal with ads on my screen saver, and an ad at the bottom of my home page, if I could get a decent discount AND get some special offers from Amazon from time to time (buy a $20 gift card for $10, for example).  In no way, will these ads interfere with your reading experience.




Some people are annoyed...I say that I am all about a good deal!

What do you think?? Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!