Monday, April 9, 2012

That Works For Me...I'm Featured!

"2 Make Ends Meet" made it into a book!!! Woo Hoo! I'm famous! ;) Well, maybe not famous, but am honored to have one of my "tips" featured in a great new e-book, called "That Works For Me!"


Just $5...today only!

This e-book is a collection of over 800 ideas collected from real life people, like you and me!

(can't see the video?  click here)

You can find my little tip on page 145!  :)

Stay tuned for my more in-depth review coming very soon, but if you want the special intro price of $5 today, click here!

Today, I am enjoying my boys last day of Spring Break, and the first baseball game of the season.....more later!


 Would you like money saving tips and a little slice
of my reality from "2 Make Ends Meet"?  Then I invite you to join me!
You may receive them by:
*Subscribing to my e-mails
*"like" my page on Facebook (extra content)
*follow my tweets on Twitter (extra content)
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!