Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Free Photo Books

I am very excited about this offer!!!!  Thanks to http://gonnawantthis.blogspot.com/, I found out about a great offer.  HotPrints is offering one free photo book per customer, per month for a year.  (The offer is for U.S. and U.K. residents only).  I just signed up for my first free book.  I'm not sure how long this offer will last, so if you are interested you should check it out right away!  Happy book making! Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

1 comments make me happy:

  1. Hi 'Queen of the House'!

    Thanks for linking to my blog regarding the HotPrints offer! Glad you found me and it! I've made my first book but haven't received it yet...looking forward to it!
    We also are a family of 5 seeking to live frugally...gonna have to add you to my blogroll!

    Thanks!

    Holly

    http://gonnawantthis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!