Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Frugal Coupons Anyone???

I don't know about you, but I get a sense of accomplishment when I remember to bring my coupons to the store with me!  I love it when the cashier scans them all in and I end up saving a few dollars off of my total purchase.  Maybe I'm a little neurotic, but it makes me feel like I am helping out our budget, in a small, and sometimes not so small way!  So....if you are like me, take a look at all the coupon links that I have here on my blog....the coupons are not just little 25 cents off coupons, but many of them are save $1.00 on an item.  That really adds up! 
Here are a few links....many of these will let you sign up for weekly e-mails.  Or click on the actual coupons on the top and side of my blog, and print right now.  Coupons.com will also let you sign up for an e-mail alert when new coupons are available. 
Happy coupon clipping!  I'd love to hear if you use coupons too!  :)
CouponSurfer
Coupon Mom
Red Plum
Smart Source Coupons
Sunday Coupon Preview Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!