Thursday, January 28, 2010

Eat Better America website....Healthified Manicotti

Looking for healthier recipes, healthy living ideas and coupons?  One of the websites that sends me regular e-mails is EatBetterAmerica, hosted by General Mills, and others.  The recipe that came today is for Healthified Three-Cheese Manicotti.  It looks really nummy.  I will have to give it a try very soon!

Another cool feature that they offer is to submit a favorite recipe of yours and they will "healthify" it for you.  Haven't tried that yet, but it sounds kindof fun!  :)

You can sign up to become a free member and get healthy meal ideas in your inbox, or just keep reading my blog, and I will continue to share with you too!!!  :) 

Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!