Thursday, January 28, 2010

Free Curriculum for Upper Level Students created by EdWatch

As I was trying to "declutter", I was going through a pile of old newsletters and magazines.  I came across an article in MACHE's (Minnesota Association of Christian Home Educators) April/May 2009 newsletter.  It was highlighting online curriculum that parents and students are able to download.  The curriculum is being created by EdWatch.  It presents new information that is not readily available in secular textbooks, including "Darwinism Today", and "Discoveries in Ancient History, Archaeology and Geography", to name a few.  If you would like to take a look at it, you can go to CMods.org. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!