Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Free Exercises for Neck and Shoulders

Alright, I know I tend to spend a "little" bit of time on the computer.....there are just so many good things I find, and I really enjoy sharing them with all of you.  If you are like me though, even without spending time on the computer, you tend to carry your tension in your neck and shoulders.  How I would love it if I could have my husband give me a neck and shoulder massage every day, but that's just not being realistic!!!!  This past week I have found 2 articles that address this common problem.  The first one was posted by Dr. Mercola, with the original study found here.  There are pictures of the exercises at this site
Then, as I was visiting SparkPeople today, I noticed the Dumbbell Shrugs, addressing the same problem again!

I guess it's time for me to get busy with these exercises!  I will have to add them into my No Excuses Workout routine today!  :)

P.S.  I had to think of what to call this post.....notice I used the word "free"!!!  I chose this word because you can do these at home....no gym membership required....be creative, you don't even have to have real weights.  Use a sock filled with rice, or a can of beans!  LOL!!!  The important thing is to do it!!!!  :)  Your neck and shoulders will thank you.  :) Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!