Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Teacher Education Opportunity

I'm not sure if any of you are licensed teachers out there.  I am, and even though I am only teaching my boys, and a couple times a month at our homeschool co-op, I like to keep my teaching license up to date.  It can be very expensive to receive the needed 125 clock hours every 5 years.  I was excited when a teaching company, which I had taken a class from before, is now offering a cheaper alternative.  In the past, they offered semester credits only, which I really didn't need, as I already have my Masters Degree.  Semester credits can be very  expensive.  Now, they have an option to earn clock hours, for a fraction of the price.  If you would like to check it out, you can do so at Learner's Edge, Inc.  These are online or distant learning courses.  I found the one I took several years ago very enjoyable and I learned quite a bit!!!  I hope that this is helpful for some of you.  If you know of any teachers that need to update their license, feel free to pass this information on to them!  :) Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!