Featured Post

Cash back apps...my favorites! How about you...are you saving too?!

Cash back...what a wonderful thing! There are several different ways that I earn cash back while shopping in the store, or while shopping ...

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Teacher Education Opportunity

I'm not sure if any of you are licensed teachers out there.  I am, and even though I am only teaching my boys, and a couple times a month at our homeschool co-op, I like to keep my teaching license up to date.  It can be very expensive to receive the needed 125 clock hours every 5 years.  I was excited when a teaching company, which I had taken a class from before, is now offering a cheaper alternative.  In the past, they offered semester credits only, which I really didn't need, as I already have my Masters Degree.  Semester credits can be very  expensive.  Now, they have an option to earn clock hours, for a fraction of the price.  If you would like to check it out, you can do so at Learner's Edge, Inc.  These are online or distant learning courses.  I found the one I took several years ago very enjoyable and I learned quite a bit!!!  I hope that this is helpful for some of you.  If you know of any teachers that need to update their license, feel free to pass this information on to them!  :) Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)